SESAME STREET TUESDAYThis Friday (March 6th) is full of important birthdays: Michelangelo, Ed McMahon, Alan Greenspan, Shaquille O'Neal, and Greg Ostertag. Oh, and mine too.
Since it is my birthday week I am feeling generous - let's take a peek into Ernie's flower bed to see what the Twiddlebug family is up to:
I'm sure we all learned an important lesson from this: "Pictures are for looking at and glue is for sticking." I hope that advice will come in handy as you go about your Tuesday.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! And I love the Sesame Street Tuesdays! Thanks much!
"My son, the genius!" Sometimes I think Sesame Street was just trying to make the kids watching feel smart. ;)
Happy Birthday.
A piece of tragic news today...the Twiddlebug family have been found dead in their home on Sesame street. Toxicology reports toxic levels of stamp glue.
I always wondered where they had gone as a kid.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment