I'm nearing the end of my sleep study, so sleep has been on my mind a lot. This song has entered my mind more than once in the last week:
When I was little, every time I saw this clip I thought, "Wait, wasn't it 'Everybody Eats'?" Indeed, there is another Sesame Street song with the same music called 'Everybody Eats'. And when I'd see that as a little kid, it confused me even more: "Huh? I was sure it was 'Everybody Sleeps!'" Those Sesame Street mind games.
I thought it befitting to accompany a sleep-themed post with a new post on my dream blog. You can read it here.
Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert
-
I dreamed that I was passing through Arizona with a bunch of friends from
Ann Arbor en route to Utah, but just before our caravan reached the border
we pas...
1 comment:
I glanced at the title and immediately started singing the song and then I read your post and am questioning too if it is everybody eats.
Post a Comment