Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SST: Let's Sing a Song About J

SESAME STREET TUESDAY

Though I don't regret putting a Road Runner cartoon on my blog, I do feel like it was an SST cop-out. So even though it's an off week, I'm giving you a Sesame Street fix. This clip is a favorite of my sister Emily and she recently pulled it out to teach my four year-old nephew Trevor about the letter J. I had somehow never heard it before, but it's fun and catchy and worth sharing:



Hopefully 'J' will soon stand for 'Job'.

P.S. - When I started writing this post (circa five minutes ago): no rain. Now: much rain. Welcome to the Northwest. But I actually kind of like rain. Snow is my real enemy and it doesn't get snowy here, so I think it will be a nice winter.

P.P.S. - In the time that it took me to find the links for that last paragraph, it stopped raining.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, wow. I remember this one!! Awesome memories!! Also, I think that at the YSA dance this Friday I'm going to dance like those muppets. Hilarious P.S.s! "Circa five minutes ago." Ha!

Amy O said...

J is for Jazz :)