I don't want this to turn into an 'All Nephews and Nieces, All the Time!' blog, but they are a big part of my life right now, so bear with me. A few days ago my 2 1/2 year-old nephew Gideon got chocolate all over his face, reminding me of this Sesame Street clip:
Okay - one more nephew-related item. Yesterday my 6 year-old nephew asked what would happen if I were driving without a seatbelt and a cop stopped me:
Me: I guess he'd throw me in jail to rot forever and ever. Jacob: Would you rather do that, or marry somebody?
There's a little girl who lives next door, and I swear every time she comes up to pet my dog (there are something like 5 billion kids on my block and Jin is kind of a rock star among the 10-and-under population) she has chocolate or popsicle or something smeared all over her face. It's really funny, and completely endearing.
Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert
-
I dreamed that I was passing through Arizona with a bunch of friends from
Ann Arbor en route to Utah, but just before our caravan reached the border
we pas...
2 comments:
haha wow. Sounds like you sure are having fun :)
There's a little girl who lives next door, and I swear every time she comes up to pet my dog (there are something like 5 billion kids on my block and Jin is kind of a rock star among the 10-and-under population) she has chocolate or popsicle or something smeared all over her face. It's really funny, and completely endearing.
Also, hooray for the return of the dream blog!
Post a Comment