I've been spreading the love around on my blog recently, for people letting me stay with them, for people who give me computers, for Pixar, for Conan, etc. And do you know what else I love? I LOVE THIS BOAT!
This was a big catchphrase with my sisters when I was a kid. You can use it all the time - try to use it in a conversation today. Here's a sample usage:
MAN #1: These waffles are great! I love waffles! WOMAN #1: Me too! I totally love waffles! YOU: Do you know what I love? I LOVE THIS BOAT!
You know what I love? I love SST! You wanna know why? 1) The clips are pretty entertaining by themselves, augmented by your comments 2) My kids love watching them with me, experiencing them for the 1st time and 3) They bring back memories of childhood, and that's just what I like to read on my bro's blog--fun memories that take me back to the good ol' days! Oh, and I love this boat!
Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert
-
I dreamed that I was passing through Arizona with a bunch of friends from
Ann Arbor en route to Utah, but just before our caravan reached the border
we pas...
2 comments:
There are a couple of SST quotes that have endured the years in my family. This is definitely one of them.
You know what I love? I love SST! You wanna know why? 1) The clips are pretty entertaining by themselves, augmented by your comments 2) My kids love watching them with me, experiencing them for the 1st time and 3) They bring back memories of childhood, and that's just what I like to read on my bro's blog--fun memories that take me back to the good ol' days! Oh, and I love this boat!
Post a Comment