Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SST: Somebody Come and Play

SESAME STREET TUESDAY

This morning I am headed over to Amy J.'s place to hang out with her dog Jin. It seems he has been a little lonely and bored since his owner hopped across the Atlantic, and thinking of him stuck in his apartment made me think of this song and these sad organutans:



I'm back in Ann Arbor now, so if somebody wants to come and play, gimme a call!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aww, a Sesame Street clip for Jin! I wish I was in a place where I could watch SST and see which clip this actually is (there isn't even a picture showing up on the library computer). Every computer I use here is a public one where I can't turn up the sound. I guess that gives me another thing to look forward to on my return - three Sesame Street Tuesdays! All in one sitting!