Friday, November 28, 2008

The Jazz Suck

The Jazz suck, I've had a sudden epiphany that the team for me is the Lakers. I also think the Owen Wilson deserves an academy award for his performance in Zoolander as Hansel and my favorite movie is Twilight. I am secretly in love with Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. Finally, Jessica Allen has the most fabulous hair in the world and I owe her my life.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. I feel offended now that I know your excuse that you were leaving the movie party to watch the Jazz was so blatantly false....

Jess said...

Brian I am so flattered. I have had many tributes to me but none so profound and explicit as this. I believe the unquestionable superiority of my hair has now been established. Gracias!

Brady said...

Miley Cyrus? Really, Brian? I totally had you pegged for Jessica Alba.

Stephanie said...

I don't know quite how to interpret this post Brian. The Lakers?! What happened to you over break? Everything seems nonsensical, excepting the comment regarding Jessica's hair. Take it back. (Not the hair comment, but the rest!)