Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To My Dad, on His 64th Birthday

Happy Birthday, Dad! Thanks for teaching me to be financially responsible, for passing me your love of travel and exploration, and for being a great example of living according to the gospel. I love you, Dad. Hope you have a great day.


P.S. Here's some other band giving their take on the same song:


6 comments:

Mom G said...

Oh, Brian, this is a classic "keeper"! I am sure that David is going to love it. What a great gift!
Love reading about your adventures. Remember, you can always come by way of here if you need to.

Amy O said...

WOW! Makes my thought of sending black licorice seem too silly. Maybe a beefstick could top this?
Anyway, awesome. Hope things are going well & have fun with the Frogs!

Sister said...

lots o' smiling is being done by me. gosh, I really like you.

Elizabeth Downie said...

This is really cool! What a nice thing to do for your dad.

Jan said...

Thanks Brian for such a treat and such a tribute. You have a beautiful voice and I had a lump in my throat listening. It was a great birthday gift. Love, Dad

Jess said...

I love it. You better start planning now how you will top that one next year.Start brainstorming songs about people being 65 and you will of course have to add some fireworks or something to top this year.